Tuesday, May 29, 2012

P90x Day 2 Plyometrics Review

Hey everyone! Okay, I just finished Day 2 of P90x which is the Plyometrics workout and I must say that is more like torture. At the end of each individual workout I was ready to fall over and not get back up. Considering this, I did finish without keeling over! This is definitely not a workout for someone with bad knees though (my husband), he couldn't do any of the moves but the circle run! If you are out of shape, be warned, you are going to be in for surprise!

All this being said, I enjoyed my workout and can't wait for tomorrow! Good luck everyone and happy P90x workouts!

Thanks for visiting my blog,

Paige Rankin
BeachBody Coach
paige_23_12@yahoo.com
www.beachbodycoach.com/paigerankin
www.beachbodycoach.com/paigerankin

No comments:

Post a Comment