Saturday, May 26, 2012

P90x Results and Information! +Where to buy!



These are two amazing stories! Yes, they are results from P90x, if you don't believe me go to Google images and type "P90x results" then search. You will be amazed! Until I really started looking into the program, I would have never believed this could be done in such little time without going extreme on my diet!

P90x is usually a 90-day challenge, but some people do a 30 or 60-day challenge! I've chose to do a 30-day challenge to get people started, answer questions, motivate and encourage. Once a week or every few days, I will have everyone check in if possible, post their progress either in words or by pictures, and help motivate others! This is a TEAM! After the 30 days, I will still be here to help encourage we just won't be checking in as often! There are monthly transformation prizes from BeachBody along with yearly ones that are about $25,000 and an all expense paid vacatioin! If you would like more information about the BeachBody (P90x) Challenge, please e-mail me and let me know if your interest and if you have any questions!

I would love for you to join my P90x Challenge! =]

Thanks for visiting,

Paige Rankin
Team BeachBody Coach
paige_23_12@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment